Frequently asked questions :
Expand All / Collapse All
If you download the game elsewhere (not in the Google Play Store), it is not my game and could include malware !
The procedure is well tested and used by a lot of different applications, but in very rare cases there may be problems with Google servers, or network problems.
Fortunately, only 3 failures have been reported in more than 12 months.
If this happens, here are some solutions :
1) Go to Android Settings > Apps > Google Play > select “Force stop”, then “Clear Data” and “Clear Cache”.
2) Go to Android Settings > Apps > All > Google Services Framework > select “Clear Data” and “Clear Cache”.
3) Go to Android Settings > Apps > All > Google Play Services > select “Clear Data” and “Clear Cache”.
4) Make sure that the primary account on your device is the same account you used to purchase the game, check this via Android Settings > Accounts > Google.
5) Make sure that your system date and time are correct : Android Settings > Date & time > enable “Automatic Date & Time” and “Automatic time zone”.
6) Try signing into https://wallet.google.com/manage to verify that the app is not “refunded” nor “cancelled”.
7) Check if you have other apps installed which can interfere with the standard Google Play Store, try to remove them to prevent conflicts.
If you have installed root utilities for removing licenses from apps, they will cause problems because they emulate the standard Google Play License verification process.
8) Uninstall the game, reboot the device, download and install it from Google Play.
9) Check if Google Play Services is updated, in the Google Play Store.
When possible I try to keep this web site update but always, after each game update, I report immediately the new modifications in the ChangeLog.
1) Other players asked for new features times ago, I try to give precedence to them.
2) This new feature needs a lot of weeks/months of development/debug.
3) This new feature depends of other feature still under development.
4) This new feature could have a large impact on all players, I must think well if develop it or not; a new feature could be useful for one player, but many other players could be disappointed… not easy !
From the beginning I decided to write standard Java code for Android and use only the standard OpenGlES library (yes, I like to reinvent the wheel…).
Now the game sources are so big (more than 40000 lines of code) that probably I will never find the time to insert them into a game-engine or translate them for iPhone/iPad. 🙁